Monday, June 9, 2014

Not Net Neutrality

Net Neutrality is a SHAM


SIX (6) Levels of internet access from Time Warner in Los Angeles. Fir Realz. 


I love that this has the subtitle of "At a Glance."

Yes, exactly, this is what your future looks like, AT A GLANCE (meaning no thought or deep introspection). Just GLANCE at shit that affects you:

time warner cable | cgk.ink
Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm horrified by what comes after "ULTIMATE" and "EXTREME." Do we get "BLOW FUCKING MIND SPEED? Maybe "SHIT TONS OF DATA?" I propose "MOTHERFUCKING HOOORAH" connection speeds.

Why, Time Warner Cable (soon to be Comcast), are you throttling my speed to access a publically funded resource?

We've already arrived at a segregated data culture. I adore the EFF but I think they're missing the point. 

In the very near future, only the rich can stream an ever-increasing flow of data.

Enjoy your Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment